1. By replacing the HDMI cable with a CAT5e or CAT6 cable (recommended), you can extend the HDMI2.0 [email protected] signal by 60 meters.
2. The transmitter supports an HDMI ring to make it easier to monitor the source.
3. HDMI 2.0 [email protected] transmission technology, Support Point-to-Point, Multi-receiver cascade transmission mode.
4. Support infrared remote control remote expansion, remote control source device on the display side, easy to install, plug and play.
5. Widely used in video conferencing, monitoring center, multimedia teaching, home theater, etc., efficient and fast transmission of video to meet the needs of your various occasions.
HDMI and HDCP versions: HDMI2.0/HDCP2.2 (downward compatible)
Support: Multi-receiver cascade transmission
HDMI 2.0 [email protected] transmission distance: CAT5e or CAT6 cable between receiver and transmitter up to 60 meters
HDMI input resolution: [email protected]/1080p/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
HDMI output resolution: [email protected]/1080p/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
Support audio format: DTS/Dolby/LPCM
Maximum transmission bandwidth: 600MHz
Maximum transmission rate: 18Gbps
Input HDMI cable length: ≤10m AWG26 Standard HDMI
Output HDMI cable length: ≤10m AWG26 standard HDMI