This cable allows you to connect a computer or laptop with a Mini DisplayPort video output to a VGA monitor. Simply plug the cable into your Mini DisplayPort computer and your VGA monitor. You don’t need a separate adapter or device cable.
- Use your current VGA monitor with your newer Mini DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Use your VGA monitor as a secondary display
- Use a VGA projector with your Mini DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Support for DisplayPort video signals
- Computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz)
- HDCP-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)