HDMI extender Over Ethernet is based on TCP/IP standards. It transmits your HD display with high resolutions up to 395 feet(120 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT 5e/6 cable. With the advantage of displays by using an TCP/IP standard. you can extend your HD video to multiple Ethernet Switch.
1. Based on TCP/IP standards.
2. Supports HDMI 1.3 protocol.
3. HDCP1.1 &1.2 protocol compliant.
4. Supports point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
5. Supports IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote
6. viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
HDTV Resolutions: 480p,576p,720p,1080p
Audio: Sample rate:32kHz,44.1kHz and 48kHz
IR remote control: 38kHz;NEC
HDMI: HDMI 1.3
HDCP: HDCP 1.2
Power adapter: Input:100V – 240V(50-60Hz) Output:5V/1A
Power consumption: HDMI Sender:3W HDMI Receiver:3W
Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0 ℃ to + 70℃ /10% to 80% RH(no condensation)
Storage Temperature/Humidity: -10℃ to + 80℃ /5% to 90% RH(no condensation)