E-commerce Training Course
What's Included in This Course
Everything you need to find an eCommerce business idea
- Getting Started
- Who’s this course for?
- What is covered in this course?
- House Rules
- About Your Instructor
- What Is eCommerce?
- 8 Reasons Why eCommerce is So Popular?
- 3 Benefits of Owning an eCommerce Business
- 7 Reasons Why People Fail in eCommerce
- The eCommerce Product Formula
- 8 Types of Problems You Can Solve for Customers
- Who Are You Trying to Sell Products To?
- The 7 eCommerce Business Opportunities
- How Many Products Should You Sell?
- The 4 Methods of Sourcing Products
- 10 Websites to Help You Brainstorm Product Ideas
- How To Find What Products People Are Searching For On The Web
- How to Effectively Evaluate Your New Product Idea
- 12 Tips to Become Wildly Successful in eCommerce
- Getting Inspired: 50 Examples of eCommerce
- E-commerce is a business activity centered on information network technology and centered on commodity exchange; it can also be understood as an electronic transaction on the Internet, intranet and value added network. The activities of trading activities and related services are the electronic, network, and informatization of all aspects of traditional business activities.
E-commerce usually refers to a wide range of commercial trade activities around the world. In the open Internet environment, based on browser/server applications, buyers and sellers do various business activities in a non-confronted manner to achieve consumer online shopping and merchants. A new business model for online transactions and online electronic payments, as well as various business activities, trading activities, financial activities and related integrated service activities. Governments, scholars, and business people in various countries have given many different definitions based on their status and the different angles and degrees of participation in e-commerce. E-commerce is divided into: ABC, B2B, B2C, C2C, B2M, , O2O, etc.
Our training courses are described below. The cost of the entire training course is: $12900.00.
1. Introduction of Online Store
2. E- commerce website strategy
3. Frontpage Design of an E-commerce
4. Setting up an Account
5. List Products for Sale
6. Adding Images
7. Configuring Shipping
8. Payment for ecommence
9. Define Shipping Zones and Rates
10. Collect Taxes
11. Adding Content Pages and Blog Posts
12. Manage Orders
13. Manage Online Store
14. Customize Online Store Website
B2B ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
The best agile B2B e-commerce solution